Click here to partner with us!
ECA is outgrowing our space…
Humble beginnings, dedicated faculty and staff, prayers, incredible families, and God’s blessings helped ECA grow to this point. Now we are out of space and it’s time to implement our long-term plans to ensure ECA is here for the children and families of today and tomorrow. Read our story.
- Phase 1: Purchase Land
- Phase 2: Build a Gym (to include some additional classrooms)
- Phase 3: Build a New School (to go with the gym)
There are 3 ways you can partner with ECA…
Give a Financial Gift
- One-time cash/check/credit card donation
- Monthly recurring gift or yearly pledge
- In-kind gifts
- Appreciated assets
- Real estate
Give of Your Time
- Volunteers are a cherished resource that is in short supply. Special events and projects, large and small, can always use an extra hand. Volunteers are always welcome and appreciated! Would you consider helping through volunteering? Contact ECA at 928-681-4220.
Give of Your Prayers
- ECA was built on answered prayers and continues to grow because of dedicated prayer warriors. “Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Following is a list of on-going prayer needs to ensure we stay on the Lord’s path for ECA
- Keep Jesus at the center of all we do to ensure His plans for ECA materialize.
- Build a school to accommodate the growing demand of families in our area.
- Continue to retain, attract, and hire dedicated, loving Christian teachers and staff.
- Ensure our curriculum is Christ-centered and challenging, to educate not indoctrinate.
- Focus on continuous improvement training for teachers and administration.
- Ensure the Board and Administration maintain wise and thoughtful leadership.
- Fill the hearts of our teachers and staff with overflowing love for educating our students.
- Develop and maintain quality parent partnerships for the education of their children.
- Maintain a safe and secure learning environment.